Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP) is provided by the Scottish Citizens Advice Bureau, a highly trusted network with decades of experience delivering a free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and information service to the general public. The project is funded by:
- Poppy Scotland
- the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund
- The Maritime Charities Funding Group
- ABF the Soldiers’ Charity
- Soldiers, Sailore, Airmen and Families Association – Forces Help (SSAFA Forces Help)
- The Robertson Trust
Who can use ASAP?
You can contact ASAP if you are in one of the groups listed below:
- currently serving in the Armed Forces, either Regular or Reserve, or a dependant of someone who is
- Have served in the Armed Forces, either Regular or Reserve, or a dependant of someone who has
- A member of the Merchant Navy who served in a commercial vessel in support of legally defined UK military operations, or a dependant.