Here are the latest news stories and press releases issued by Citizens Advice Scotland, the umbrella organisation for all Scottish Citizens Advice Bureaux.
- More than 8 in 10 Scots are worried about Brexit 21 Apr 2019
- Councils should aim to keep burial and cremation costs as low as possible. 11 Apr 2019
- CAS welcomes new test for energy suppliers 11 Apr 2019
- New publication on digital access 5 Apr 2019
- Changes to the consumer service 3 Apr 2019
- New ‘Help to Claim’ service for Scots applying for Universal Credit 29 Mar 2019
- New call to help vulnerable consumers in Scotland 29 Mar 2019
- Volunteer Award Finalists (Unforgotten Forces) - CAS Conference 20 Mar 2019
- CAS welcomes the publication of the Scottish Government’s Vision for Scotland’s electricity and gas networks. 12 Mar 2019
- CAB volunteers receive awards 6 Mar 2019
For more news and updates, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website.