Here are the latest news stories and press releases issued by Citizens Advice Scotland, the umbrella organisation for all Scottish Citizens Advice Bureaux.
- New Kinship Care service launched 19 Mar 2018
- Scotland's bus services under the spotlight 7 Mar 2018
- Consumer Futures Unit welcomes publication of the Scottish Government Climate Change Plan 6 Mar 2018
- CAS welcomes Ofgem ban on 'catch-up' fuel bills 5 Mar 2018
- Many Scottish CAB clients unable to use the internet 7 Feb 2018
- CAS welcomes new inquiry into delivery charges 31 Jan 2018
- More people in Scotland can now change the way their UC is paid 30 Jan 2018
- Citizens Advice Bureaux Showcase in Glasgow 18 Jan 2018
- Consumer Engagement at heart of new Scottish Energy Strategy 20 Dec 2017
- Burial charges up 27% on average since 2014 13 Dec 2017
For more news and updates, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website.