Here are the latest news stories and press releases issued by Citizens Advice Scotland, the umbrella organisation for all Scottish Citizens Advice Bureaux.
- Energy network companies need to raise their game 13 Aug 2018
- Have you had a flight cancelled? Consumers need to know their rights 13 Aug 2018
- Citizens Advice Scotland reiterates call for the smart meter roll out to be delayed 10 Aug 2018
- British Gas price rise to hit poorest households hardest 9 Aug 2018
- People with mental health problems need support to engage with consumer markets 31 Jul 2018
- Broadband and fair postal fees are more than just a convenience in rural Scotland 23 Jul 2018
- Vote for Clacks CAB 17 Jul 2018
- Scottish businesses suffering impact of poor connectivity and high postal fees 17 Jul 2018
- A solid consumer landscape requires evidence-based policymaking 16 Jul 2018
- CAS Trustee becomes 'scambassador' 4 Jul 2018
For more news and updates, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website.